Any news on 2024 results?

Answers to various questions regarding the SMART Scholarship application process. Includes many tips and statistics.
hdibene

Any news on 2024 results?

Post by hdibene »

Has anyone heard if awards notifications have been released yet? I feel like I've been waiting forever and know we should possibly start hearing stuff soon.

CuriousApplicant

Re: Any news on 2024 results?

Post by CuriousApplicant »

Have you been interviewed? I have not. :(
From what others are saying on here, it seems that interviews and selections happen early on in January. It's definitely hard not to get discouraged when I haven't been interviewed. This is my second year applying :/

hdibene

Post by hdibene »

I haven't either, but I'm still hopeful. This is my second year going for the scholarship too, but at least last year the semi-finalist notifications made things a little bit less stressful. Now I don't even know if I'm in the running still and it's driving me nuts.

rasar

Post by rasar »

Back in late December / early January the application portal told you if you were a semifinalist. I got an interview a couple of weeks ago. Maybe checkout your portal and see if it says anything. Hope this helps.

emines

Post by emines »

I got contacted 2/1 by a facility and the interview is scheduled for tomorrow. Strangely enough when I log in to SMART, I can't actually see my application status anymore.

hdibene

Post by hdibene »

I think the application status thing back in December was a system error as SMART said that there would not be any semi-finalist notifications this year. Hopefully something gets sent out soon though.